Oil formula

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Bigbear80
Recruit

Oil formula

Post by Bigbear80 »

Hi, I'm new to this so apologies if this has been discussed before. I'm trying to find out what the smoke oil is made from exactly and if it's safe for kids and indoors use. Is it toxic in any way? Thanks in advance.
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Re: Oil formula

Post by General Jumbo01 »

I've not heard of any related deaths as yet but l would avoid drinking it. Perhaps, more to the point, if your smoker is one of the stock items fitted to one of the RTR tanks it will probably stop working within a few days so potential problem solved!
Last edited by General Jumbo01 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
General Jumbo01
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

Whoops!
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
Bigbear80
Recruit

Post by Bigbear80 »

I've been looking (Google) and can't find any information on the subject. Any body with useful information on ingredients used in production of standard smoke oil supplied in box by Heng long would be helpful and very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

If you would like to introduce yourself to us using the Introduction page I feel sure that those members who know the answer to your question will feel more willing to come forward,
No need for waist and hat size just what country and what if any knowledge of r/c and which Tanks/Trucks you have or are hoping to get. :thumbup:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Bigbear80 wrote:Hi, I'm new to this so apologies if this has been discussed before. I'm trying to find out what the smoke oil is made from exactly and if it's safe for kids and indoors use. Is it toxic in any way? Thanks in advance.
General Jumbo01 wrote:I've not heard of any related deaths as yet but l would avoid drinking it. Perhaps, more to the point, if your smoker is one of the stock items fitted to one of the RTR tanks it will probably stop working within a few days so potential problem solved!
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
tankme

Post by tankme »

Just disconnect the smoker and be done with it... :)
Derek
Too many project builds to list...

Return to “General Questions”