FCmodeltrend.com Anyone tried their printed figures?

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
43rdRecceReg
Major

FCmodeltrend.com Anyone tried their printed figures?

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

By chance, I came across this website when looking for Sherman tie-downs, and right-angle tie-downs. It looks quite impressive, and also has a presence on Facebook (who hasn't, these days?). Reviews also seem to be positive- at least on Armorama.com
https://armorama.com/news/fcmodeltrend-accessories (for 1/35 scale)
The company, based in Spain does appear to offer a wide range of good quality accessories in 1/16, and other scales. Yep- some bits are pricey, then there's the postage issue. :problem: :/
Still...it's certainly worth a look, even for those of us blessed with printers, and the expertise to get the most out of them :D
https://www.fcmodeltrend.com/116-scale- ... amilia-46/
3D printed parts, inc. M4 Sherman
3D printed parts, inc. M4 Sherman
There are many more pages to peek at. :)
Click to ENLARGE the pics.
Attachments
FC model trend printed accessories 1/16 scale
FC model trend printed accessories 1/16 scale
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Rad_Schuhart
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: FCmodeltrend.com Anyone tried their printed figures?

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

Those priced are outrageous. I have a Spanish friend which prints top quality and prices are nowhere near that.

You have pics of what he did for me, here:.

viewtopic.php?f=206&t=31365

As an example:
My RC tanks website, loads of free info for everybody:
https://radindustries.wordpress.com/
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Thanks, Rad. Yes, I did say they were pricey- but I was drawing attention to the range of prints (including scale figures) available. That's a pretty impressive MG, by the way. :thumbup:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Rad_Schuhart

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

Just wait a bit, my friend is currently printing loads of different things, including figures, and even creates new things under request. He is making a katjusha for a neighbour, and he did V1 ramps and rockets and V2 launch pads for another friend.

Ill update soon, is worth to see it.
Rad_Schuhart

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

I just noticed the guy from your link is selling the paper cut rations and boxes and so on that are uploaded in the download section in this forum for years. Shame...

Sorry I don't want to down your post, but I believe this guy is charging a 500% for the price of an MG than my friend and also selling things that were free and IMHO is not acceptable. And also I worry for my british friend's wallet. :)

And yeah, my Mgs are cool, thanks... But are even cooler than they seem, because are prepared for fitting a light inside like the tamiya hull machine guns. :)
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Rad_Schuhart wrote:I just noticed the guy from your link is selling the paper cut rations and boxes and so on that are uploaded in the download section in this forum for years. Shame...

Sorry I don't want to down your post, but I believe this guy is charging a 500% for the price of an MG than my friend and also selling things that were free and IMHO is not acceptable. And also I worry for my british friend's wallet. :)

And yeah, my Mgs are cool, thanks... But are even cooler than they seem, because are prepared for fitting a light inside like the tamiya hull machine guns. :)
Just goes to show one of the obvious benefits of sharing on a forum: alternate realities :D :wave:

Return to “General Questions”