Taigen Tiger 1 / Slower Turns?

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
JKDelCollo
Recruit

Taigen Tiger 1 / Slower Turns?

Post by JKDelCollo »

Hi Friends,

I finally got to take my Taigen Tiger 1 outside yesterday and had a thrill running it. However, the control stick is VERY sensitive on the Taigen controller and a little too much tilt to either side and the tank starts spinning quickly and if the stick is put to either side the spinning is very fast and not very authentic, in my opinion. What do I need to do/get to make the tank do slower turns and not these annoying quick spin turns? Do I need a new gearbox? New controller? New motherboard? Something else? I got a Radiomaster TX16s which I want to set up soon and I am most likely going to be getting an Elmod Pro board too and perhaps a Flysky receiver.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Jonathan
Tiger6
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Taigen Tiger 1 / Slower Turns?

Post by Tiger6 »

Just fit the El-Mod, you can practically configure your tank any which way you like at that point. Changing gearboxes won't change the abrupt nature of toy electronics.

Return to “General Questions”