Uploading photos

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Shootermcgraw
Private

Uploading photos

Post by Shootermcgraw »

Need help anyone, with uploading pictures. My question is? When I start to upload multiple pictures to the site will the first picture I upload become the first photo in the post?

Sent from my ONA19TB003 using Tapatalk

You can call me Will:
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: Uploading photos

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Yes, it should do :thumbup:

After uploading all the pictures to your post, click on preview to check all is how you want it before submitting it.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Shootermcgraw
Private

Post by Shootermcgraw »

Will do! Thanks for your support, here goes nothing......

Sent from my ONA19TB003 using Tapatalk

You can call me Will:
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

At the risk of causing confusion, if you load your photos to the forum as attachments you can place them in any order you want in your post. If you just upload the photos without positioning them, they will appear in the order you uploaded them.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
Shootermcgraw
Private

Post by Shootermcgraw »

:thumbup: yes, I did see that option on my tablet and now I'm not sure if I did it that way? :crazy:
After I posted, it worked with the position I needed them to be in. First time for me.....lol

You can call me Will:

Return to “General Questions”