DKLM gearbox with HL v6 v6.1 v6.1S

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
ronnie42
Staff Sergeant

Re: DKLM gearbox with HL v6 v6.1 v6.1S

Post by ronnie42 »

Last time i looked for these boxes Foergebear was about £100 cheaper than RCTANK.DE . Perhaps the price difference is due to this being the latest price of the boxes. Was too good an offer to miss , have one for the Panthers now. :D
forgebear
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by forgebear »

we should have a new bacth of the gears in next week dont miss out as we only have a few sets from the maker
:thumbup:
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

ronnie42 wrote:The way HL are going next up will be plugging into the computer instead of pushing a combination of buttons. :O
..and maybe they'll finally be able to afford to appoint someone who can write instructions in meaningful English :crazy: . Then we won't be so mystified (or amused) by their incomprehensible
manuals. Even on the TK6.1 wiring diagram we have:
"...When inserting the function plug into the socket Must accurate comparison of the corresponding function numbers otherwise there is a functional disorder or damaging the controller..." (verbatim)
Any talented cryptographers on the Forum? :lolno:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
MichaelC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by MichaelC »

Jimster wrote:I’ll be damned! That surprising but it’s definitely welcome news for many. Especially DKLM!
Not really. HL has a copy of the same gearbox and will be selling them soon. Hence the reason the new board is compatible with DKLM type gearboxes.
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

That’s news to me. I look forward to seeing them because I hate to hear the coffe grinder sound of most gearboxes (not all, I know), but most gearboxes on videos sound so loud that they really ruin any chance at having quality sound effects. I wonder what the price and availability will be?
MichaelC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by MichaelC »

image_48636.jpg
image_48637.jpg
Kaczor

Post by Kaczor »

I wonder how it looks inside?
tankme

Post by tankme »

Heng Long actually had a bunch of these HL branded gearboxes on Ebay not too long ago, but they are now all gone. Some of them had metal outer cases and some had plastic outer cases like the PDSGB version. I have looked for them all over Aliexpress and Ebay, but they have disappeared. Not uncommon though for HL to do a run and sell out.
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
MichaelC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by MichaelC »

These are different. They are basically copies of PDSGB. The ones Tankme you are referring to are individual gearbox/motor with covers. They are available on Aliexpress:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000177775039.html
download.jpg
download.jpg (3.37 KiB) Viewed 1126 times
tankme

Post by tankme »

Nope. I was referring to the HL PDSGB copies. They were on Ebay and AliExpress at one point, but they are not there now as I stated. If they had been there I would've posted the link which is why I said they are no longer there. I have a couple of the gearbox sets you showed in the pic. The ones you posted are just the normal gearboxes only enclosed in a CNC enclosure.
Derek
Too many project builds to list...

Return to “General Questions”