Armored Infantry Fighting Vehicle

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
tomhugill
Captain

Re: Armored Infantry Fighting Vehicle

Post by tomhugill »

tankme wrote:
tomhugill wrote:
tankme wrote:DKLM was going to do a Bradley. They have a prototype, but have never offered it for sale as far as I know.
That not correct, I know a guy with one which I don't think is the prototype.

Barry, probably worth a chat with Carson to see what they can do
It has never been posted on DKLM's website for public sale. I visit their website regularly and I'm subscribed to DKLM's FB page. There has never been an announcement that it is for sale. If someone has one, they paid Carson to do it on commission. I personally would consider that a one off (or a preliminary model on which others are developed from - IE: prototype). So my statement is correct that they have never offered it for sale. Offering for purchase and making upon request are two different things. Whether or not it is a prototype would be debatable. :) Tom is right that Carson has sold things that are not offered to the general public on their website. Take that Tom...lol :P

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Return to “General Questions”