Clark Board and Mato Metal Tanks

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
DaveDatank
Recruit

Clark Board and Mato Metal Tanks

Post by DaveDatank »

Tiger 1-tkboard.-Rear-V1.jpg
Hello everyone. Apologies if this question has been answered already.

I have a Metal Mato tank and it came with a Clark Board, however, I have not been able to find any suitable information regarding this particular model of the board. Another gentleman in this forum asked a similar question but I am not sure it was answered accurately. Does anyone have any information they would like to share? Please note that I did quite a few searches on the net, but I was not able to get a definitive answer. Perhaps I was not using the correct query. Please rest assured that I am still searching for an answer, but it does not hurt to ask those who are experts in the field. Thank you.

Thank you all for the replies. Please allow me to fulfill a protocol from this forum by saying a bit about myself. I reside In NJ, USA, and I got into RC tanks a little over a year ago after spending decades building tanks models in the 1/35 scale. My initial tank was a Tiger 1 by Heng long and while good, it gave me the fever to get better ones, thus going from HL, to IMEX Tigen, to my current one: Tiger 1 full metal. I have a King Tiger (HL) with an IBU2 Ultimate board and it quite nice, and fairly easy to program. I heard about the Clark Boards and I became interested due to its size and myriad of programming options. To my surprise, the MATO tank came with one, but I have yet to determine the model number of the boar
Tiger 1-tkboard.jpg
d that came with the tiger. I have attached a couple of pics of the board so maybe someone can help me identify it. Thank you all.
Last edited by DaveDatank on Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jimster
Lieutenant

Re: Clark Board and Mato Metal Tanks

Post by Jimster »

Welcome! You will receive much better advice and assistance if you would please tell us a bit more about your experience in the rc tank hobby and where in world you’re located. This is asked of every new member and will help us in giving you the most effective help. We can definitely get your questions answered. A photo of your board would also help our Clark experts identify it for you.
Kaczor
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Kaczor »

Photo of the board would help.
Exhibitedbrute
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Exhibitedbrute »

Last time I bothered showing any interest in mato metal tanks they where similar to the tk22 but I tend to chop most of my tanks up so buying a rtr metal tank would not serve me to well
It’s your tank it’s what you make it
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

What information in particular are you looking for Clarks website is pretty descriptive the Mato tank has a Clark board Clarks website will give you all the details in schematics and information you could need

Is there something in particular you are looking for that is not available on the website

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Tanks alot.... :wave:
DaveDatank
Recruit

Post by DaveDatank »

Thanks for the reply. I did check the Mato site as well, but the only clue that I was able to find was for a kit for the Tiger 1. It says that it is a TK22 board that comes with the kit. I have visited the Clark site as well and they have a wealth of information except how to identify the board by looking at it.

c.rainford73 wrote:What information in particular are you looking for Clarks website is pretty descriptive the Mato tank has a Clark board Clarks website will give you all the details in schematics and information you could need

Is there something in particular you are looking for that is not available on the website

Exhibitedbrute
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Exhibitedbrute »

It’s likely the whole range would be tk22 not just the tiger, as previously mentioned last time I bothers looking at Mato metal tanks it was a tk22 and that was the m10 a number of years ago, but I decided to buy a resin Achilles instead and stick an ibu in it. One day it may get finished and have a fully working gun.

But that one in the photo I’m quite certain is a tk22, it looks pretty much the same as the one in my su-100, which I might add is the only board that had the sounds I needed when it was built so it’s not in there by choice
It’s your tank it’s what you make it
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

That is indeed a tk22. Sometimes Clark has the tank model in script on the green portion of the board.

Eg. T-34 or M-4 for sherman

Jarlath
Corporal

Post by Jarlath »

Clark TK-22 board for a Tiger I (The 1 is stroked on the bottom of your second image).

Tiger I = 1
Leopard 2 = L2
King Tiger = KT
Sherman = M4
etc...
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Thats what I was trying to say