Stug III return rollers

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
jarndice
Colonel

Re: Stug III return rollers

Post by jarndice »

Question, Do your Rollers have holes in the centre or are half of them solid ?
If they all have holes in the centre DO NOT GLUE THEM TOGETHER !!!
If half of them are solid then once you have pushed the axle through the inner roller you can glue the outer to it<
If all the rollers have holes in them then pass the axle through both the outer and then the inner roller then into the hole in the hull and locate the axle in position,
The outer roller will have a sunken centre around the hole for the shoulder of the axle to sit, The inner will just have a plain hole.
Do ensure that both the inner and outer rollers on the axle can turn independently.
If you have a choice of rollers and the axles are long enough and have a shoulder then go for the hollow ones because they run more freely.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
SEAN66
Private

Re: Stug III return rollers

Post by SEAN66 »

Hi Jarndice
I have a Mato set where one half is solid (outer rollers) and other half has a hollow through it (inner wheel).
regards
Sean
H/L Challenger 2
H/L Stug III (Building)

Return to “General Questions”