Clark TK22

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
leopardgreece
Corporal

Clark TK22

Post by leopardgreece »

Goodmoring how r u today?Can anyone tell me for what is this control? ImageImage

???????? ??? ?? SM-N950F ??? ??????????????? Tapatalk
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Re: Clark TK22

Post by silversurfer1947 »

If you look at the latest manual on Clark's site there is a different comment
AUX Power on/off (Only available when Main Gun Function Mode is set to Gun elevation servo Mode). If you scroll further down to where it deals with the connections you will see that auxiliary power uses pin 4 and 5 of CN9. It will turn on and off whatever you have connected as auxiliary power. Note that this only applies in relation to Heng Long tanks. http://www.clark-model.com/eng/prod_rx20/index.html
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
leopardgreece
Corporal

Re: Clark TK22

Post by leopardgreece »

Ok my friend thank you very much ImageImageImageImage

???????? ??? ?? SM-N950F ??? ??????????????? Tapatalk

Return to “General Questions”