Are older threads archived ?

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Wildboar44
Corporal

Are older threads archived ?

Post by Wildboar44 »

I was trying today to look up a Tamiya build thread from around 2013 from member Eastern Front. I have searched everywhere but can’t find it, are older items archived or removed to free up space ?

Thanks Gordon
Yesterday is our history, Tomorrow is an eternal mistery, Today is a gift, its why its called "The Present".
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Re: Are older threads archived ?

Post by silversurfer1947 »

If I recall correctly, before Eastern Front left the forum, he deleting most, if not all his threads. I know he wanted his membership deleting which would have removed his posts anyway. In any event, there are no posts against his name.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
Rad_Schuhart
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

I did not know he left the forum, what happened?
My RC tanks website, loads of free info for everybody:
https://radindustries.wordpress.com/
spongehoobtank82
Sergeant

Post by spongehoobtank82 »

You mean you can delete posts! No one told me me this! I can get rid of all the photos of dubious paint colours I chosen over the years as well as all the dodgy fixes i did actually try to delete some older posts that were junk, but I couldn't work out how to do it

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Sponghoobtank82-panzerIII, panther V, tiger VI early and late and another early tiger,leopard 2a6, panzer IV F2,challenger 2
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Hey, Sponge, be careful about deleting stuff. If someone gets the idea that you're doing it out of spite you'll find yourself banned before you know it.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
spongehoobtank82
Sergeant

Post by spongehoobtank82 »

Max-U52 wrote:Hey, Sponge, be careful about deleting stuff. If someone gets the idea that you're doing it out of spite you'll find yourself banned before you know it.
Nah just want to get rid of some of my older noob posts from years ago, they have no really useful info in and not many views, I would never delete them out of spite, am sure there is something in at least one of all my posts that someone might find useful Image

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Sponghoobtank82-panzerIII, panther V, tiger VI early and late and another early tiger,leopard 2a6, panzer IV F2,challenger 2
Wildboar44
Corporal

Post by Wildboar44 »

Ok thanks silversurfer , thanks for reply, that’s a shame if Eastern Front left the forum, I seem to recall he was a knowledgeable person in the RC Tank community. Certainly liked his builds.
Yesterday is our history, Tomorrow is an eternal mistery, Today is a gift, its why its called "The Present".

Return to “General Questions”