Uploading photos

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
ska2d2
Private

Uploading photos

Post by ska2d2 »

Hi all! Its been a while. I am having problems uploading. Using Google images for photos as Photobucket has hijacked my account. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Can anyone help? Thanks.
jimbo_wa
Corporal

Uploading photos

Post by jimbo_wa »

Hi, I must admit after PhotoBucket did their backtrack the only way I now upload photos to forums is via the Tapatalk app.

All of my pictures come from my phone and it’s a simple ‘add inline’ to the thread when posting.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ska2d2
Private

Re: Uploading photos

Post by ska2d2 »

Thanks Jimbo! I'm using a digital camera as the camera on my phone is damaged. I am using a PC also. Following previous threads on this problem google images has been mentioned, which I've tried, but cut and paste isn't working.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

I'm afraid copy and paste won't work on the forum.

If your pictures are under 350kb, you can use the add attachment option at bottom left of the writing panel. If they are bigger, either re size them, or you will need to use a third party host like imgur, upload your pictures to imgur, then paste the url between the brackets you get appearing when you click on the Img button that's centre top of the writing panel.
Writing panel being where I'm writing this info before I press submit.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

I use imgur to post photos and I made a video on how to do it if you need it.

phpBB [video]

This video shows how to post video from youtube, how to swipe images from other sites, and how to use imgur to post photos from your PC.

Hope that helps.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!

Return to “General Questions”