Mato Panzer 3 fault issue

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Greenford
Recruit

Re: Mato Panzer 3 fault issue

Post by Greenford »

Well firstly thank you for all your advice, I got in touch with Mato who to be fair we’re very attentive in trying to get it sorted
It turned out not to be batteries charged them all and no change, however, I did get in touch with tankzone and explained and they have picked the tank up by parcel force and got a refund

So what do I get? Any one got any ideas for a good tank that’s robust and good to use
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Go to Forgebear and look at his website :thumbup:
Tanks alot.... :wave:
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

I bought a Heng Long Version 6.0 Tiger 1 (The Latest Model) from Howes Models for a total including postage for £119.99 Goto-------------
http://www.howesmodels.co.uk.
The Tiger 1 is a big model in comparison to the Panzer 111 which means that when fiddling with bits and pieces you have a lot more room thus avoiding the chance of damaging the wiring.
Howes is a bit of a rare bird in these days of online dealers in that they have a bricks and mortar shop in Kidlington Oxfordshire and they have a solid reputation for customer care,
You can get a Version 6.0 Tiger 1 cheaper from e-bay but at least you can talk to Howes if there is a problem unlike e-bay.
DO INSIST ON THE VERSION 6,0 Model as they do have some old stock on sale which you do not want.
I just checked HOWES site and the Tiger 1 is marked as out of stock so you could try e-bay or Dave @ www.forgebeartanks.com
Or
www.rctank.de
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:

Return to “General Questions”