Articulated Flat Bed Trailers.

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
jarndice
Colonel

Articulated Flat Bed Trailers.

Post by jarndice »

As most of us know "Bruder" make a Low Loader Trailer that is both cheap and adaptable but they do not make a regular Articulated single/twin axle flat bed trailer and if one searches the various truck model sites there is a paucity of such items and what is available is not in 1/16 and is overpriced,
What I know about 3D Printing would fill half the side of a postage stamp but I would wager it could not possibly be as challenging as some of the wonders we see on this Forum,
I am not suggesting Tri-Axle Air Suspended curtain sided Lift Axle Trailers :crazy: just the conventional skeleton chassis with a flat bed and a headboard,
I am sure that there is a market if only there was a product at a reasonable price.
Just perhaps such a wonder does exist and I missed it If so please do let the rest of us know :thumbup:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:

Return to “General Questions”