Diameter of the wire

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Diameter of the wire

Post by Jofaur86 »

Hello :D
I seek to know the diameter of the wire ( to reproduce the rings ) usedto attach or others on the Turret KT ?thank you for advance
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: Diameter of the wire

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Sorry, I'm somewhat puzzled by the wire you're referring to. Perhaps a photo with a red arrow might help. :thumbup: Or, try to cut and paste a translation from Google's Translation tool, French to English :)
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

Good evening :D
Sorry but forget part of the translation?? In reality thes are rings on each side to hang branches,or camouflage nets,had seen this on forum remenber which one 8O it was a comand KT,with the rear umbrella antenna,and another on a turret,maybe on this one forum RCPanzer.dE or forum BTN ?i looked ate everything impossible to find.
Sorry ,my Inglish no perfect :{ translation google
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Ahh, loops for wire that then allows foliage to be attached.
Assuming the loops were welded onto the armour, and were field created, I would go with a small paper clip or decorative chain link cut in half.
The wire I would use stuff called “ beading wire”
It’s used to make decorative jewellery, beading is a craft/hobby so should be available widely .
Whatever looks right by eye is all you need to figure out !!
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

Ood evening :D
OK,thank you for réponse Herman :thumbup: good week.

Return to “General Questions”