Leopard2A6 headlights and mulfuctions

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
leopardgreece
Corporal

Leopard2A6 headlights and mulfuctions

Post by leopardgreece »

Hallo to everybody. I use IBU2U FO in a Taigen metal Leopard2A6. 1)In the beginning i added only one led at the head lights wiring
2) I tested the turret turning module (metal)and worked fine .3) I take all the asiatam recoil and elevation unit from the inner of the turret
4) I conversed with metal servo modules barrel recoil and barrel elevation modules. 5) Then i put a plug to the machine gun and i did some tests plugging to the 3 sockets of the turret 8 pin mini board. Finally i find in which posittion /socket it works. ...Now the problem: When i assemblied the upper hull ,turret and IBU2U ,the turret turning module works only for some seconds ....looks like the IBU does not send the command. The little motor works if i give it current out of the tank. I tried and with other motors and same dont work. Do u think step 1 or step 5 causes problem or electrical decline to the 8pin mini board or to IBU board ? Is it a good idea to replace first with new the 8pin mini board ?ImageImageImage

???????? ??? ?? SM-P605 ??? ??????????????? Tapatalk
leopardgreece
Corporal

Re: Leopard2A6 headlights and mulfuctions

Post by leopardgreece »

This is the first extra led to the headlights wiring Image

???????? ??? ?? SM-P605 ??? ??????????????? Tapatalk

Return to “General Questions”