Turret turning metal ring metal module not work

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
leopardgreece
Corporal

Turret turning metal ring metal module not work

Post by leopardgreece »

Hallo to everyone and Happy New Year ImageImage.!!!!!I have a problem...!!!!!! I connected the turret ring and the metal turning gear module as photo.In the beginning for a while works but after some seconds stops. I checked with polimeter and WITHOUT moving the stick on the radio control left or right, ...it continiously.... shows -10 Volt (continiously) both sides. What i must do ...?????????Image( The little motor works its ok) Kind Regards.ImageImageImage

???????? ??? ?? SM-P605 ??? ??????????????? Tapatalk
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: Turret turning metal ring metal module not work

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Rather than use a multimeter (your 'polimeter?), you can use 3VDC and 6VDC battery packs like these, with the appropriate probe wires.
Use the 3VCD for LEDs and small motors (turret, elevation) etc., and the 6VCD for gearboxes. The 3V pack is switched for safety and convenience. :thumbup: I use them all the time
This way, you can ensure that the individual components work properly. Then you can move onto the MFU with a multimeter, and continuity tester.
(Click to ENLARGE the photo)
RC battery pack circuit testers
RC battery pack circuit testers
You might also consider using one of these more up-to-date 8/9 pin daughterboards, as well A little rewiring would be needed- but it's a better arrangement:
HL daughterboard
HL daughterboard
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
leopardgreece
Corporal

Post by leopardgreece »

?he 2pin Lights are for both Head lights ?

???????? ??? ?? SM-P605 ??? ??????????????? Tapatalk
leopardgreece
Corporal

Post by leopardgreece »

Does not work... In the past...i added one more led to headlights and after did some checks with the machine gun plug . Is that a problem that makes to the 8pin mini board mulfuctions ??? I dont know what to think. ( Note: I use IBU2U FO and servo modules for the barrel recoil and barrel elevation.nothing connect to that little 8pin miniboard)

???????? ??? ?? SM-N950F ??? ??????????????? Tapatalk

Return to “General Questions”