HL Ultimate Gearbox

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Re: HL Ultimate Gearbox

Post by Max-U52 »

Imex and Taigen are kind of the same company. They're not exactly the same, but they're very closely associated. Instead of looking for the IMEX website look for taigen tanks. It's two different websites, but it's the same place in Florida.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
PershingLover
Corporal

Post by PershingLover »

On a different note, because I have no idea where else to post this, I need advice.

I finally went and did something wrong. I managed to drop one of the eyelets on my Pershing. Circled in red.

Any ideas for a replacement? I'll keep searching, but I don't think the chances are high.
Attachments
Photo on 1-6-20 at 5.37 PM.jpg
Photo on 1-6-20 at 5.37 PM.jpg (52.35 KiB) Viewed 1032 times
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Let me look, I might have one I can send you ... for one meeeelion dollars!! Just kidding, no charge. If I can find one I'll post here and ask you to PM your address.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Wait, you need the piece that's missing, right? The piece that goes in the empty slot? I thought you needed the hook/horn part. For the flat triangular piece I'd just make one out of sheet styrene.
PershingLover
Corporal

Post by PershingLover »

Yeah, that's the thing. Styrene work is not my thing. (At least, not yet)

And my local shop only sells the really thin stuff.

Should I layer cutouts of the horn?
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Let me look into it, we'll get you fixed up one way or another, just remember that with me patience is your best friend. 8)
PershingLover
Corporal

Post by PershingLover »

Oh, I've been working on this thing so long, on and off, time isn't a big factor
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Patience is the one thing I seem to always be lacking. Always “out of stock”.
PershingLover
Corporal

Post by PershingLover »

:haha:
I learned a good lesson- Don't put your table above bare carpet :/
Von Mooflesaaa
Corporal

Post by Von Mooflesaaa »

I despise the carpet monster. I figure mines eaten a good portion of small plastic parts over the years.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
Taigen Metal Tiger
Taigen Metal Panzer IV

Return to “General Questions”