Aber King Tiger anti mine screens length

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
John Glover
Lance Corporal

Aber King Tiger anti mine screens length

Post by John Glover »

Working on my Tamiya full option King tiger and have ended up with a set of Porsche plastic anti mine screens from the Tamiya Porsche static kit.I intend cutting these to use on the full option King Tiger.Could some kind person who has a set of Aber ones on their King tell me what the short and long side measure in Metric.THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.Regards JOHN.
Tamiya King Tiger
Tamiya King Tiger [Porsche turret]
Tamiya Tiger 1
Tamiya Panther
HL/Taigen Stug 111
ronnie42
Staff Sergeant

Re: Aber King Tiger anti mine screens length

Post by ronnie42 »

HI The sizes are 64mm and 32mm . The voyager ones are shorter at 60 mm for the long side.
John Glover
Lance Corporal

Post by John Glover »

Thank you very much Ronnie.regards John.
Tamiya King Tiger
Tamiya Tiger 1
Tamiya Panther
HL/Taigen Stug 111
ronnie42
Staff Sergeant

Post by ronnie42 »

Hi Are you going to put the build up? It's good to see how others go about building a tank.
John Glover
Lance Corporal

Post by John Glover »

Hi Ronnie.Yep i want to put the build up.Some members may be interested.I have installed a brass frame so the deck no lounger flexes and is level with no twist through it,installed a clark elevation and recoil unit,modified the Tamiya transmissions which i did a blog on already,added bearings and SHIMS to the wheels so no axle slop and are adding a bit of additional strengthening to the middle and rear of the chassis ,Taking photos as i go.regards John.
Tamiya King Tiger
Tamiya Tiger 1
Tamiya Panther
HL/Taigen Stug 111

Return to “General Questions”