1/8 panther by Mark -1

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Hynzie12345
Recruit

1/8 panther by Mark -1

Post by Hynzie12345 »

Hi all

I’ve recently acquired a 1/8 panther by Mark-1 it’s quite a few years old and requires a refurb and Re detailing .ive searched the web for relevant sites but to no avail I’m looking for spare track,tools like jacks ,shovels etc. Can anyone point me to some suppliers etc
Marco Peter
Sergeant

Re: 1/8 panther by Mark -1

Post by Marco Peter »

Ask Mark? ;D

Or try searching for the manufacturer, Big Tanks (from Russia, they also have a German supplier).
1:16 was my scale. Until 'Konan' came into my life... an Armortek 1:6 Tiger 1!
... Now followed by a Panther G, 'Gunther'!

I'm a happy man. 8)
Hynzie12345
Recruit

Post by Hynzie12345 »

I have asked mark -1 who although a very nice chap informed me they haven’t done that panther for quite a few years now and he as nothing to do with anything for 1/8 panther and has no detailing parts for it either and wasn’t very forth coming with names etc of company’s he sourced from so still on the hunt for bits lol
Jimmic
Recruit

Post by Jimmic »

I think you will struggle with 1/8 scale parts - not a particularly popular scale in the UK. I would try one of the German suppliers or alternatively 3D printed parts might be an option. Tracks are going to be difficult. You could get a caster to do a small run but it won't be cheap! Good luck I'd be interested to see a piccie of the model.
Hynzie12345
Recruit

Post by Hynzie12345 »

Hi thanks I’ve email original supplier rctank.ru and also bigtanks.de who both still stock and supply said tank but as yet no reply hopefully may get a reply as a sales a sale wether big or small order but maybe they think they too big and we only deal with thousands of euros sales lol great at customer support then lol

Return to “General Questions”