Johnson’s klear

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
percy1510
Corporal

Johnson’s klear

Post by percy1510 »

Does anybody know what Johnson’s Klear is now called and where it is available in the uk?
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Re: Johnson’s klear

Post by Max-U52 »

I've always used future, and they changed the name of that to pledge-future. I've never tried Johnson, what can you tell me about it? Does it self-level as well as future does? Ever have any problems with clouding or hazing?
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Peter W
Recruit

Post by Peter W »

Not 100% sure but I don't think it is available over here anymore...

Perer
HL/Taigen Tiger 1 mish mash in progress
HL Super Pershing in progress
HL M4A3 105mm
Ludwig Comet
Black Knight
Lance Corporal

Post by Black Knight »

I remembe it well. Always had a feint haze to the finish, worse when the weather was damp and spotted when it rained. Not the best dodge for parade boots (Jacobean Dark Oak wood stain was much better but harder to apply)!
Always on the search for Bootneck-proof kit
paulc
Private

Post by paulc »

I found a couple of bottles that I forgot I had in my loft recently. the joys of loft clearence
Tamiya tanks X2 Shermans, JS2, KV1,KV2, Pershing, x2 Tiger, King tiger, Panther, Jagdpanther, Panzer IV, Jagdpanzer.
Heng long Panzer III
Torro Sturmtiger
Tamiya / Torro Jagdtiger

Return to “General Questions”