New hi v6 transmitter and 5.3 dual sound mfu

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
percy1510
Corporal

New hi v6 transmitter and 5.3 dual sound mfu

Post by percy1510 »

Good afternoon
Does anybody know if the transmitter that comes with the new heng long v6 tanks is the same one that would come with a slightly older rx18 dual sound tank?

The reason I ask is because I have a new version 6 tiger and the new heng long mfu is a massive improvement over older versions. I want to add barrel recoil but without spending a lot more money on inu2 or Clarke board I can’t see a way to do it. I do have a mako board that will fit one of the older dual sound mfu’s but won’t fit the new version 6 mfu. My idea is that if I could bind the radio to the v6 and a dual sound mfu at the same time I could have the features of the version 6 mfu plus be able to connect my mako board to the dual sound mfu which would allow me to add servo recoil.
Anybody attempted this ?
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Re: New hi v6 transmitter and 5.3 dual sound mfu

Post by General Jumbo01 »

Why not just buy and fit the henglong barrel recoil upgrade part that the V6 MFU supports? They are available now, just needs a bit of searching!
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection

Return to “General Questions”