Need a answer

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Chrizh
Recruit

Re: Need a answer

Post by Chrizh »

Max-U52 wrote:I just sent you a PM so hopefully you'll be able to reply.
Replied. Had to go on the laptop. Forum doesn't like Samsung's mobile browser it would seem.

You were correct though. Soon as I plugged that 2pin in to the 5pin, I had track recoil and sound.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Chrizh wrote:Forum doesn't like Samsung's mobile browser it would seem.
I use the Google browser on my Samsung phone, never get a problem with the forum.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

I am also using the Google Chrome browser on my Samsung phone, and I never have any trouble.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Chrizh
Recruit

Post by Chrizh »

Put Google Chrome on my phone, still no good! Same errors. Weird. Have emailed board admin anyway.
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Ragnar wrote:
Max-U52 wrote:
43rdRecceReg wrote:
If you look at 'Step 6' of the Airsoft wiring for 360 deg turret I posted, Gary, and Chrizh, you'll see that the white/orange connector goes into the 5 pin terminal on the Motherboard. :thumbup:
Right, you put the two pin plug on the two left-most pins in the five pin socket, or he PMs me and I'll send one of these. It plugs securely into the five pin, and it's a lot easier to connect the two pin to the little socket, instead of jamming it into the five pin.

43rd RR
It would be great if you’d post a picture of the inside of the upper hull you reinforced the next time you chance to open it up , like to see how you made your cuts and fitted the plastic sheet.

Larry
As per your request:

This was taken in low light conditions, Larry. I have a brilliant wee hole cutter now, but at the time I cut the plasticard sheet for the Tiger, I didn't. Still, the card reinforcement works well.
Metal turreted Tiger reinforced with plasticard sheet.
Metal turreted Tiger reinforced with plasticard sheet.
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Ragnar
Corporal

Post by Ragnar »

Nicely done! :clap:
But it’s a dry heat!
HL Panzer III
Taigen Tiger 1 Mid Metal edition
Ragnar
Corporal

Post by Ragnar »

Nicely done! :clap:
But it’s a dry heat!
HL Panzer III
Taigen Tiger 1 Mid Metal edition
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

I wonder if the brace from the King Tiger could be adapted?
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Jofaur86 »

Hello :D
Yes fesable,on a KT Tam. Voici what I did on mine,aluminium 1.5 mm
IMG_5510.JPG
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

I like that aluminum plate. Very clean looking job. I'm going to ask Eric for some of the braces from the KT and the panther to see if I can adapt them to a tiger. We'll see what happens.

Return to “General Questions”