Builds

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
ronnie42
Staff Sergeant

Builds

Post by ronnie42 »

Is it just me or anyone else think the build section is not very active. Has RTR taken over, i like pulling tanks apart to try and improve the mechanics etc . Beginning to see more paint improvements. How about splitting builds into detail and mechanics and another for painting. We have Hotte for the builds , who is the master painter ?
capt midnight
Corporal

Re: Builds

Post by capt midnight »

Just my 2p worth, but it seems like during the summer there's always something going on. I get most of my building and painting done during the winter months. Try to do the running during the warmer weather, but it's just been to darned hot here for me to get out.

Got some builds coming up this winter I'll be posting.

Bill
"Yeah, but it's a dry heat!"
Private Hudson (Bill Paxton) ALIENS
ronnie42
Staff Sergeant

Post by ronnie42 »

Only posted as i was looking at the difference between posts and the no of views. I am the same build wise, winter and spring if weather is rubbish as i cycle to keep fit. Its only little things that get fixed during the rest of the year.
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

Same here. I've not picked up s scalpel for several weeks now but when the rain starts the bike goes into hibernation and the blades get sharpened. I prefer to put my builds into one post though rather than 'l did this today' ones. Comes from writing for magazines so you'll see my SU-100 in another 'book' post in October...maybe November...2020?? :{
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection

Return to “General Questions”