Radio Multiplex

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Radio Multiplex

Post by Jofaur86 »

Hello :D
Sorry may not be asked in the right place :O
Does anyone on the forum use or use a radio " Multiplex Cokpit MM 41 mhz " ?? I have one for 20 years,and even if the 2.4 is in fashion!! Think for Tamiya ? Must be enough.good week :thumbup:
Thnk you for réponse :wave:
General Jumbo01
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Re: Radio Multiplex

Post by General Jumbo01 »

I have a Futaba Field Force Three that used a transmitter module where, in the early 90s, l used a 40 MHz module. This was upgraded in the early Noughties with a 2.4ghz module. I now gave dozens of radios, all 2.4 as they are so cheap now and come free with rtr tanks!

Before 2.4 came in there where 27mhz and 40mhz in the UK but the frequencies varied in different countries across the world. Your 41mhz system was probably top spec in the 90s but digital systems were better featured and faster and were typically 2.4ghz. lf it still has the features you need then the only issue you may suffer is crystal clashing. Do you have s photo you can post?
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

Thank you for your answer :D for the quartz i have 41140/150 RX and TX...but i an ask myself a question ? Is it compatible with other 41 Mhz Receivers,Graupner,Futba ,etc. This radio transmitter for PPM
https://www.multiplex-rc.de/Downloads/M ... -it-es.pdf
General Jumbo01
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

That was an interesting read! It appears to be a competent system but it's age may present problems when requiring additional receivers - as it seems to be the case. Do you want to invest more money in ppm systems?

Take a look at the SkyFly i6-X, a very good 10 channel system that supports a full selection of different SkyFly receivers to suit all needs. The best bit is that is can be purchased for under 50€ and is set to be around and supported for some years. You can find them on EBay and from Banggood.com (cheaper). Take a look.

Do l still have my old Futaba FF3. I don't use it now but l wouldn't sell it! ;)
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection

Return to “General Questions”