M26 Pershing periscope guards

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
paulc
Private

M26 Pershing periscope guards

Post by paulc »

Hi all does anyone know where I can get a set of periscope guards for my Tamiya pershing. I have tried my usual suppliers welsh dragon and axels model shop but no one has any.
Tamiya tanks X2 Shermans, JS2, KV1,KV2, Pershing, x2 Tiger, King tiger, Panther, Jagdpanther, Panzer IV, Jagdpanzer.
Heng long Panzer III
Torro Sturmtiger
Tamiya / Torro Jagdtiger
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: M26 Pershing periscope guards

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good Morning,
https://www.diecastmates.com/kits/schum ... g--1028479
( and then I see this disheartening bit: "None of our partner shops or mates has this currently for sale." )
so...No. I have a set of the chunky MATO plastic ones but they are not what you are looking for... Apologies.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good evening,
You are not wrong, Good Sir! The scale at 1:35 is a little off. The Hunt continues. I wonder if ETO might have something.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
paulc
Private

Post by paulc »

hunt over I managed to make a couple more as I found 3 for the Sherman that I brought some time ago and forgot about. So out came the brass and soldering iron and for a first attempt they are not to bad
Tamiya tanks X2 Shermans, JS2, KV1,KV2, Pershing, x2 Tiger, King tiger, Panther, Jagdpanther, Panzer IV, Jagdpanzer.
Heng long Panzer III
Torro Sturmtiger
Tamiya / Torro Jagdtiger

Return to “General Questions”