Looking for a mid level/good charger

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: Looking for a mid level/good charger

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

orntar wrote:
Son of a gun-ner wrote: As for the imEx problem, we the onlookers don't know the circumstances, therefore, although we know they have a usual solid reputation, we shouldn't take sides without knowing all the details.
Thanks, Son of a gunner, I am not ready to bad mouth yet. I was not trying to announce I had issues.
You're welcome. It didn't go unnoticed, and I'm sure you'll let us know any outcome when the time is right :thumbup:
And good luck.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

"Mr orntar, please forgive some forum members, they are very old and forgetful, can never find their glasses on their heads and hence don't read properly ;) "

Thanks for clearing that one up. I was beginning to wonder what could have happened there. I just thought l was being a regular arsehole :crazy:
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
orntar
Private

Post by orntar »

No problem Jumbo.

Got the charger and power supply today. Charged all my battery packs up. It's a great little charger!
-Nathan
Taigen Tiger I mid
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

A good ending then ;)

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection

Return to “General Questions”