IBU2 ultimate board HELP!!!

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
LarryB
Recruit

IBU2 ultimate board HELP!!!

Post by LarryB »

Hello from E-city in NC,
I am really new to the 1/16 R/C tank hobby, and I am trying to get my first scratch built tank up and running. I ordered a IBU2 ultimate board from Ian over in England and installed it. I have gone thru the radio calibration steps where the board talks to you and has you move the sticks to their full travel for the respective inputs.
The only thing that works is the gun sound along with the machine gun sound, the motors don't run and my turret traverse motor will not run. I have all 4 channels hooked up and Ian has said he programmed the board for a DKLM gearbox which has a steering motor and a main forward/reverse motor. Ian made up all the cables for me and I am pretty sure that I have everything connected as the instruction book says.
I'll attach a photo for any body with a keen eye and hopefully you see something I screwed up!
Any help will be greatly appreciated as I am just about ready to put this thing on the static model shelf!
Larry B

I can't seem to get any photos to up-load on this forum, oh well.
Jimster
Lieutenant

Re: IBU2 ultimate board HELP!!!

Post by Jimster »

Hello, LarryB and welcome from Illinois. For easy photo uploading I ended up downloading the free app “Tapatalk”. It’s as easy as apple pie even for old computer challenged people like me.
Good luck with your electronics and Ian should be able to answer your questions.
LarryB
Recruit

Re: IBU2 ultimate board HELP!!!

Post by LarryB »

I got the answer I was looking for on another forum, as I thought it was me screwing up!

Return to “General Questions”