PICK UP FROM IMEX FLORIDA

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

PICK UP FROM IMEX FLORIDA

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Gday folks. Anyone know if picking up at the plant at IMEX Florida is allowed ?
Cheers
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
capt midnight
Corporal

Re: PICK UP FROM IMEX FLORIDA

Post by capt midnight »

If you don't get an answer, Herman, I'd be glad to give them a call and check for you. I'll be in their area in October myself, so I might just have to stop in too.

Are you going to be stateside?

Bill
"Yeah, but it's a dry heat!"
Private Hudson (Bill Paxton) ALIENS
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

capt midnight wrote:If you don't get an answer, Herman, I'd be glad to give them a call and check for you. I'll be in their area in October myself, so I might just have to stop in too.

Are you going to be stateside?

Bill
Planning a very long range forecast out to September 2020 !
She has ideas of disney world, sesame street, Hershey world.................Washinton DC and most of all, Cake Boss in Hoboken NJ :/
Got to be something in it for me.
I can get 3 in a good sized suitcase, save an actual fortune of normal postage costs.
Just wondered if they have a "cellar door " option !!
Be great if you could call them & ask mate, a bit more personal than an email, plus I have emailed them before & got crickets back.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Xiaoshan_Sailor
Sergeant

Post by Xiaoshan_Sailor »

I used to live in FLA & am familiar with that area like the back of my hand. I don't know anything about IMEX but I do know some decent clubs in Orlando. Sounds like you'll need a break before or after Cake Boss. :haha:
B_Man
Corporal

Post by B_Man »

Eric from Imex frequents the rcuniverse.com tank forum so you should be able to get an answer there. I believe they also supply hobby stores in the US as well if you can find one in a location on your itenary.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

B_Man wrote:Eric from Imex frequents the rcuniverse.com tank forum so you should be able to get an answer there. I believe they also supply hobby stores in the US as well if you can find one in a location on your itenary.
Good info mate....thanks.

Its a way off yet, but its cheap to plan eh !

So ?
Your projects ?
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

I am pretty sure "Eric" is a member of this Forum as well as RCU!
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
B_Man
Corporal

Post by B_Man »

HERMAN BIX wrote:
Good info mate....thanks.

Its a way off yet, but its cheap to plan eh !

So ?
Your projects ?

For sure. There are plenty of good museums for tanks dotted around the US if you can convince the missus to tag along too.

I've been having an unscheduled break from most fun things including tanks for the past few months and have just started dusting off the work bench again. At the moment I'm putting the finishing touches on a jumbo I've been plodding away on for a couple of years and then I will be revisiting my T-55 and Tiger for a few minor repairs and upgrades.
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

You better say hi as you drive by!
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

jackalope wrote:You better say hi as you drive by!
Cheassapeake Bay soft shell crabs on the way to your joint mate !!!
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “General Questions”