PICK UP FROM IMEX FLORIDA

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Xiaoshan_Sailor
Sergeant

Re: PICK UP FROM IMEX FLORIDA

Post by Xiaoshan_Sailor »

If you can work into your itinerary, you'll want to consider visiting the AAF Museum in Danville, VA. Its certainly a long drive from Washington but could be worth your time, especially if you can time your visit around one of their events to play on the largest indoor battlefield around.

https://www.aaftankmuseum.com
https://www.facebook.com/AAFTankMuseum
60905942_10156169649316080_1644034603834408960_n.jpg
60905942_10156169649316080_1644034603834408960_n.jpg (93.46 KiB) Viewed 1253 times
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Very good info Mr Sailor :thumbup:
Im sure my wife will be enthralled and exuberant to hear that Ive got yet another tank based stop to make :lolno:
My honeymoon was a tour through Europes western theatre of operations ending up in the Imperial War Museum in London...........Im sure she can cope with this !!
Gettysburg and The Valley Forge are already on the list.
For me, the deal maker was the Jack Daniels Distillery in Tennessee.......shes written off 2 days in Lynchburg :shifty: ;)

Once I know for sure if I can pick up in Florida from the cellar door, I can decide on Disneyland, or Disney World. :yawn:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Ragnar
Corporal

Post by Ragnar »

Asked Eric and he stated though they do not have a retail store in their location if u call ahead with a request They will accommodate you!
But it’s a dry heat!
HL Panzer III
Taigen Tiger 1 Mid Metal edition
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Awesome, that’s great news. I shall certainly do that.
Being as starved of parts and tanks here as we are, or the only alternative is to blow the price of a tank on postage , if I can get 3 tanks plus the metal gear to imp them I will be stoked.
The planning goes on
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Herman, I wonder ... if you got another suitcase and got six would they give you dealer pricing? Hell, I think I'd ask for 15 or 20% off just for buying three at once, but I'm a notoriously cheap buzzard, can ya dig it?
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!

Return to “General Questions”