Clark recoil servo issue

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Clark recoil servo issue

Post by Jofaur86 »

What i mean is that the plastic pinion does not have grooves,you have to press very hard for the crown to make ist mark if not at the end of the rare the servo will turn, but will not drive the pinion,
If you hold the pinion with two fingers,and operate the servo,it must lock at the end of the race !!!!
AshMann
Corporal

Post by AshMann »

Jofaur86 wrote:What i mean is that the plastic pinion does not have grooves,you have to press very hard for the crown to make ist mark if not at the end of the rare the servo will turn, but will not drive the pinion,
If you hold the pinion with two fingers,and operate the servo,it must lock at the end of the race !!!!
The plastic pinion is already pressed on the crown
" ...use a gun. And if that don't work ...use more gun" - Engineer from Team Fortress 2
HL: 2 M4A3 105s , Panther ausf G, M41
Taigen: Tiger 1
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Jofaur86 »

Hello,
It's still weird? Perso had a problem with this type of recoil,i do my test with a servo tester easier than with th transmitter,would be possbleto hve photo ?
https://www.amazon.fr/testeur-de-servo- ... amazon-aps
AshMann
Corporal

Post by AshMann »

Jofaur86 wrote:Hello,
It's still weird? Perso had a problem with this type of recoil,i do my test with a servo tester easier than with th transmitter,would be possbleto hve photo ?
https://www.amazon.fr/testeur-de-servo- ... amazon-aps
I'll. Post a photo later
" ...use a gun. And if that don't work ...use more gun" - Engineer from Team Fortress 2
HL: 2 M4A3 105s , Panther ausf G, M41
Taigen: Tiger 1

Return to “General Questions”