Heng Long v6.0 tank - laser beam ?

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Tinsen
Recruit

Re: Heng Long v6.0 tank - laser beam ?

Post by Tinsen »

This is a sample that laser light show but it connect instead of bb indicator. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rOLKTDsIQs
Marc780
Corporal

Re: Heng Long v6.0 tank - laser beam ?

Post by Marc780 »

jarndice wrote:Before we get to answering your question we would like you to go to the introductions page on the Forum where you can tell us about your location, your reason for taking up this hobby and whether or not you have access to limitless funds because this gets expensive very quickly :haha:
I'll say - my last project I got taken for a ride by a guy I sent my Hooben T55 to put together and he screwed me. This guy worked for a brick and mortar store called "TANKS OF OKLAHOMA CITY" so I thought he must be legit...after my back injury I couldn't put it together so I paid this guy $600 and sent him the tank to put together for me...he strung me along for a year then stopped returning my emails and phone calls, the store went under and he disappeared! I called the police on the guy, since I'm in California and the other guy is in Oklahoma, I had to call local PD. All the (very bored) cop did was take a report and that's been the end of it...I lost about $1,000 because of this crook, including the tank and the hardware I sent.

Return to “General Questions”