Heng Long Sherman gone weird!!

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
aikmanmosquito
Recruit

Heng Long Sherman gone weird!!

Post by aikmanmosquito »

Have had my Heng Long Sherman for about a year now, don't use it all the time, however the last couple of times I've played with it, it seems to have gone a tad weird! The machine gun now actually sounds more realistic and isn't as loud and booming as it's been since I bought it, It also sounds totally different on it's start up, Don't have the engine turnover sound before firing up, now just immediately starts up, plus the gun sometimes spits out the balls a few cm rather than fires them!! Was thinking its got a problem somewhere and am on the lookout for advice to upgrade. I'd rather remove the 105mm and at the moment replace with standard gun, Is it an easy swap to put a new gun in, also what's the best board to make it sound better? I've heard other Shermans that have been upgraded to Clarke boards and they sound amazing, but not sure which board to go for, or if it's an easy job, and lastly looking to reduce the gearing to give it a more realistic scale speed! any thoughts?
Ludwig von wigbearer
Staff Sergeant

Re: Heng Long Sherman gone weird!!

Post by Ludwig von wigbearer »

Hi, it sounds like you have the twin sound board and have switched sounds, hence the different start up and machine gun sound :thumbup:
forgebear
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Heng Long Sherman gone weird!!

Post by forgebear »

if it is a twin sound heng long try to push the 2 silver buttons on each side together see if that's the job
dave

Return to “General Questions”