Newbie Help

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
yaniross
Recruit

Newbie Help

Post by yaniross »

Hello Guys! I was hoping some of you more experienced tankers can help me out. I have been into RC for years, primarily crawlers, drones, and planes. Lately, I have been itching to get into the RC tank scene. What should I be on the lookout for when purchasing a tank? What are the different types? Is there anything special I need, or can I just get an RTR and go. What makes or models offer the best value? I don't have a set budget but more concerned about value. From the research I have done so far the Tamiya and Heng Long look like good options.

Thanks for the help!
jarndice
Colonel

Re: Newbie Help

Post by jarndice »

Perhaps you would like to go to the "Introduce Yourself" page first and let the Forum get to know a little bit about you and then we can get down to business.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:

Return to “General Questions”