Looking for rough valuations

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
bikerdude
Lance Corporal

Looking for rough valuations

Post by bikerdude »

Hi all, not been on here for ages. Having a serious clearout as we intend on moving house in the next 12 months, so anything that hasn't been used recently is for the skip or for sale. The kids have moved from tanks to a model railway, so I'm thinking of selling our 2 Bulldogs, but no idea what they're worth.

The 1st is an old one, that had the old 27MHz radio set, but has been fitted with, what was at the time, the latest HL 2.4GHz set with dual sounds, and it's had some metal gearboxes fitted. From memory the detailing parts are missing, and I think the smoker has been removed, I'll try and get some photos tomorrow.

Second is my Bulldog, which came with the slightly older 2.4GHz HL system. This has been fitted with Taigen metal gearboxes, Mato metal tracks, and math metal drive sprocket. Smoker has been removed as it wasn't very good. Detailing parts have been fitted, but not very well, and the decals never went on very well and have mostly come off now. I think I've still got the box for this one too.

Are there any opinions on what I should ask for them? I'm not wholly decided on selling them yet, as in the new house we will have more room, and I may have a corner of the garden to do a decent tanking track, just trying to gauge if it's worth it or not.

Thanks
bikerdude
Lance Corporal

Re: Looking for rough valuations

Post by bikerdude »

Scrub all that, amazingly my wife told me to keep them both!

Return to “General Questions”