Anyone for freebies?

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
43rdRecceReg
Major

Anyone for freebies?

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

I put this as a question, rather than in 'swaps', because I don't expect anything in return :) If there happens to be an 'offers' sub-category, I must have missed it. :|
I'm having a bit of a clear out, as I'd rather see things I'm not likely to use, going to a good home. :thumbup: (In terms of things 'I'm not likely to use, I exclude my brain, and so on.) :lolno:
Here then are a few things you can have, for nothing. Gratis! I'll pay the postal costs, so long as these bits go within the UK. :think:
New and unused HL smoker, as well as a barely used Taigen example (tested, nothing more)
Taigen 360deg slip rings for (BB?) and IR... I forget the precise configuration
Zimmetit kit for Tiger 1 from Steve at Welshdragon. I forget the best type of adhesive to use on these, but you can figure that out. They feel sort of latex-like. Might be worth trying on an entry level experiment.
:think:
There's a good chance I'll find other stuff to offer, in the near future.
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Rad_Schuhart
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Anyone for freebies?

Post by Rad_Schuhart »

Pity I am not in the UK...

But install onenof those smokers in your PIV!
My RC tanks website, loads of free info for everybody:
https://radindustries.wordpress.com/
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Rad_Schuhart wrote:Pity I am not in the UK...

But install onenof those smokers in your PIV!
I think we can come to some arrangement, as per a suggestion from Mick, Rad.. ;) :wave:
I have a brace of Tarr smokers for immediate needs.
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

PM just sent, Mick..
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Well, the bits will be heading South soon; but I'll have more freebies to offer before too long. Maybe the 'swaps' sub-cat could be amended to read 'Swaps & Offers', for forum members wishing to give stuff away.
Just a thought. :D

Return to “General Questions”