Smoker: Yay or Nay

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Smoker: Yay or Nay

Post by EAO »

I think you hit on my problem too Jimster. I think I had the unit filled up full, but then ran it up and down the steep, rocky Arkansas landscape and probably got the smoke fluid on the fan motor too. I remember in your "stream" video you said that your smoker was low on fluid and not putting out much smoke. Mine acted the same way, I was wondering why it acted like that when I knew I had topped off the fluid? I think I'll need to pay more attention to my filling and running of these great units too.

I have a nice semi rigid canvas bag that I carry my tank in. I've also seen some nice aluminum cases made for tanks but it appears that they tip the tank on it's side when picked up and carried?

Your picture looked even worse than mine. Thankfully, the aluminum body of these units helps to contain any interior unpleasantness that may occur.

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Jimster
Lieutenant

Re: Smoker: Yay or Nay

Post by Jimster »

That is a nasty photo isn’t it!
We need a new thread about rc tank carrier designs. Or maybe I need to use our search feature. :think:

Return to “General Questions”