To advice for my diorama

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Re: To advice for my diorama

Post by Max-U52 »

Rad_Schuhart wrote:
Max-U52 wrote: If you have your own printer it takes about $3 worth of plastic to print this thing, if that. One day I'd like to see us all 3D printing stuff and sharing files for free. I don't think that's an unreasonable request though.
You convinced me to getting a 3D printer ASAP, lol. That resin one you showed us is amazing.

I encourage you to upload the 3D file in the downloads section in this forum, so people can download it!
I'm glad you're interested, Rad. You've proven to be rather skillful so if you get a 3D printer I'm sure you'll come up with all kinds of cool stuff I can copy. 8)

Just got a reply to my email to simplify3D. They do not currently support the LD-001. Bummer. That was my back-up, if all else fails pay the $150 for simplify3D, but now that option is gone. I can only hope creality comes through with a solution. I'm starting to think I did a very good thing when I paid with paypal. I'd say right now it's about 80% that I'll have to send it back. I'm already reading up on the peopoly. @)

But I can still highly recommend their FDM printers. The CR10 is awesome, and we have several guys here with Enders that just love them. The ease of use and faithful performance of my CR10 is the main reason I decided to buy this SLA printer from the same maker. Unfortunately they just came out with this machine and now I can testify that they still don't have all the bugs worked out. Damn, I hate being a Guinea Pig.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
desmo16
Private

Re: To advice for my diorama

Post by desmo16 »

Hi guys, as you advised me I bought this Merit 1/16 kit, really a well made kit. Almost ready for painting ... more photos will follow.

Return to “General Questions”