a tiger is on its way to me

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
essexbill
Private

a tiger is on its way to me

Post by essexbill »

Hello everyone.

Finally purchased a tank. Not a Sherman but a HL Tiger, 2018 edition with 2 sounds.
I was going to have to wait to get a Sherman at a reasonable price so in order to be able to get involved I have ordered a Tiger so that I can have a play with next weekend.
I have spent hours reading some fantastic posts on here of what needs doing before they start to look like a reasonable model.
I am not happy with the grey plastic so would like suggestions on choice of rattle can color.
Also some quick fixes to improve the look.
Once I have attended my first meet at Grantham I will be buying bits along the way what should I do first?
RenoirLV
Corporal

Re: a tiger is on its way to me

Post by RenoirLV »

Hello. Congratulations!
I assume you have seen this topic.
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

If you want to get some inspiration go to YouTube and find RcMojo. The guy has a series of videos where upgrades the HL tiger. An older one which requires more work. Still some of it will be useful.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
Started as a tank man.
2x early Tiger 1's made from parts of HL, Taigen, Mato and whatever I saw suitable.
Ural 4320 (~1/12)
WPL B36 Ural

Return to “General Questions”