Best place to buy Clarke tk22 board

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
percy1510
Corporal

Best place to buy Clarke tk22 board

Post by percy1510 »

Evening all
I have just taken delivery of heng long t34. I want to upgrade the electronics in it so options would be ibu2 or Clarke tk22. I like the ibu2 because I have fitted one before and you can select the different sounds to suit the particular tank. Looking at rc tank electronics it looks like ibu2 has been replaced by ibu2 ultimate which puts the price up by quite a bit.Was considering Clarke tk22 board as an alternative and see that tank zone is the uk distributer. I have heard bad reports about dealing with tank zone so was wondering if anyone can recommend a good place to buy one.
Obviously if anyone has a Clarke board or preferably a ibu2 board for sale I would be very interested
Thanks
Glyn
dgsselkirk
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Best place to buy Clarke tk22 board

Post by dgsselkirk »

Order from Stian over there in Norway. Plus you get free chocolate... :D
"There are things in Russia which are not as they seem..."
Georgy Konstantinovich Zhukov
dgsselkirk
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by dgsselkirk »

"There are things in Russia which are not as they seem..."
Georgy Konstantinovich Zhukov
percy1510
Corporal

Post by percy1510 »

Went to the Norwegian site. Looks good but can’t see anywhere where I can place an order etc ?
maxmekker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by maxmekker »

thanks for putting my name out there dgsselkirk :thumbup:

Percy I can help you out with a clark board if you want.
My site not been updated as most of the sales in done via via ' . I'm just a small vendor from Norway with the good chocolate :wave:

But, I only carry the tk24-60 series ( and tk22 on order only )
Here is why.
Tk 24 ( and 60) offers way better sounds than tk 20-22. the engine sounds are much smoother , and not only playing idle sound faster as on 20-22.
Most people contacting me is looking to uppgrade from 20 ore 22 they allready have

the tk24 also have the ability to be reprogramed with a programer , so you can easily and fast swopp between tanks

here is the t34 sounds on the tk24

phpBB [video]

here is a clip of it being programed to another sound

phpBB [video]
Drammen Rock City
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

In the interests of competition I bought my Clark Board from-----
http://www.heng-long-panzer.de/en/Rc-Pa ... les-TK-22/
A good dealer, indeed a good site if you want a one stop shop for Heng Long parts.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good afternoon,
Since the brand spanking new airgun mechanism ( that I had just got from Forgebear (( Thanks again guys for locating that part!!)) spun the gear on the shaft the first time I used it, I am done with MATO airsoft. I too need to contact Stian and see what I am looking at to put a flash unit and elevation run off of a TK24 along with a better speaker into my M4A1 I would like to keep the existing wiring since that was a bugger to redo back when I put the MATO 2.4 rig into it.
regards,
Painless

P.S. Stian\Maxxmekker has never put a foot wrong and is an Excellent Choice for someone to talk to about CLARK products.
...Here for the Dawn...

Return to “General Questions”