Nick Aguilar resin parts

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
theibuman
Private

Nick Aguilar resin parts

Post by theibuman »

Hello, i came across a wonderful M36B1 Jackson made by Mario Kovalski while surfing over the web for new tank inspiration.

Since i already have a complete HL Sherman hanging on a shelf i decided to got for it but …

Found VQ Warbirds web shop who sell this kit, but unfortunately it seems they have no stock (they’re supposing to have a kit available but they don’t find it in warehouse).

Some years ago I bought directly from Nick another amazing resin conversion kit used for my Firefly, i tried contact Nick at him at email address i used time ago : ndaguilar@grandecom.net
but i get the message : bad or unexisting address ...

If someone have more info about contacting Nick or pointing me to another dealer it would be helpful.

Many Thanks
Ivano
tomhugill
Captain

Re: Nick Aguilar resin parts

Post by tomhugill »

That's the address I have for him to which he was still answering in 2017, sent him an email to.see if I get the same message as you
lmcq11
2nd Lieutenant

Post by lmcq11 »

Hi, Nick currently offers a Sherman Jumbo kit on eBay, link below. You should contact him through ebay question.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-16th-scale-E ... Sw~FJZLGrl
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

My email doesn't seem to have bounced
theibuman
Private

Post by theibuman »

@ lmcq11 : thanks, just sent a message through e-bay ...
@ tomhugill : thanks i'll try to send the message again ...
Egorz
Lance Corporal

Post by Egorz »

write to him on Facebook

Return to “General Questions”