Wespe models??

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Re: Wespe models??

Post by Max-U52 »

I still have a 1/18 88 for sale at a good price, so it's too bad I didn't know you wanted an 88. The 15th will probably be better, though.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Jnewboy
Sergeant

Post by Jnewboy »

Max-U52 wrote:I still have a 1/18 88 for sale at a good price, so it's too bad I didn't know you wanted an 88. The 15th will probably be better, though.
I found that the 1/15 is actually more out of sorts next to 1/16 than 1/18. I use the 1/18 88mm and replace the end of the barrel with a metal barrel which makes it a bit longer and gives it a very nice finish. I'll post pics of one I have done sometime for reference.
Maccrage
Corporal

Post by Maccrage »

88 got here today. Briken down into sub assemblies and very well packed. Just some minor damage, caused by my fat fingered unboxing. They even provide a tube of CA.

Ad Lav
Captain

Post by Ad Lav »

Looks good! :)

Return to “General Questions”