Anyone know where to get 24th heng long spares

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).

Postby Son of a gun-ner » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:41 pm

My first tank was a 24th heng long, believe type 90 tank, I could be wrong.

Anyway, it's bb firing. So, when I first tested it, it was very wet and muddy out, so, I tested it on the trampoline. Sadly these tanks have a kill switch for emergency stops, and you guessed it, I pressed the wrong button and the thing drove off and subsequently the turret broke off, breaking the turret ring. So, I need a new turret ring, if anyone can help, that would be fantastic.

Mick.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant

Postby Max-U52 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:59 pm

I would try heng Longs store at AliExpress. They don't take PayPal so you have to use a credit or debit card but I have dealt with him many times with absolutely no problems. AliExpress is a lot like eBay with many different vendors at the site but the main site provides protection just as good as eBay does.
Max-U52
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Son of a gun-ner » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:03 pm

Ok, cool, thank you Gary. I've been avoiding them cos they don't take PayPal, and that they do too many desirable things lol.

Mick.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant

Return to General Questions