Panzer IV Jack Block

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Panzer IV Jack Block

Post by silversurfer1947 »

I see there are a few Panzer IV and variants under construction here. I wonder if one of you kind gentlemen would be able to give me the dimensions of the jack block, please.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
jarndice
Colonel

Re: Panzer IV Jack Block

Post by jarndice »

Hi Richard, 2 CMs High X 1 CM . 9mm wide X 8mm deep. It sits in a tray which is 2 mm deep X 2 CMs long X 1 CM wide.
Shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Re: Panzer IV Jack Block

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Thank you Shaun. Exactly the information I was after.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D

Return to “General Questions”