HL Pantiger 2007 & HL Panther G shared parts

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
karma99
Recruit

HL Pantiger 2007 & HL Panther G shared parts

Post by karma99 »

Hi all

I'm hoping that someone with experience of Heng Longs can give me some advice.
I purchased an HL Pantiger back in 2007 (before proper Panthers were available) to convert into a Jadgpanther which never happened as I bought a 1/8 version instead! At the time I also bought metal tracks (with idlers and sprockets), metal suspension arms and replacement metal wheels that are styled like a Panther's however all of this fits the Pantiger and the Tiger 1 (I assume the Tiger's fittings haven't changed since 2007?)

I'm looking to ditch the Pantiger and get a proper HL Panther G however I'm not sure if the tracks, idlers, sprockets, suspension arms and wheels are the same or whether I should get rid of the lot.

If somebody with experience of modding could tell me which of the above parts are interchangeable between the Pantiger/Tiger and Panther G I would be very grateful.

Thanks
1/16 Heng Long Tiger 1
1/16 Heng Long Panzer III N
1/8 Mark 1 Jagdpanther
tomhugill
Captain

Re: HL Pantiger 2007 & HL Panther G shared parts

Post by tomhugill »

The pan tiger has nothing in common with the panther g but it does the tiger.
karma99
Recruit

Re: HL Pantiger 2007 & HL Panther G shared parts

Post by karma99 »

Ok, thanks for the rapid reply. I'll get rid of the lot and start again then :)
1/16 Heng Long Tiger 1
1/16 Heng Long Panzer III N
1/8 Mark 1 Jagdpanther

Return to “General Questions”