Wires 1 and 3 on volume control

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
AlwynTurner
2nd Lieutenant

Wires 1 and 3 on volume control

Post by AlwynTurner »

Hi, I've searched but cannot find the tip I'm looking for.

I don't have a handy volume control or my rx18 for tsing my IS2, can I just connect wires 1 and 3 fom the volume control plug to get max volume?

Thanks
Alwyn
YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD TO HAVE A HAPPY CHILDHOOD!

Saladin scratchbuild, Matilda scratchbuild, Churchill scratchbuild, Crusader scratchbuild, M10 Achiĺles scratchbuild, Universal Carrier scratchbuild
971wright
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Wires 1 and 3 on volume control

Post by 971wright »

Hi Yes you can need a 3 pin plug just join the wires and it will be on full volume .

regards pete
AlwynTurner
2nd Lieutenant

Post by AlwynTurner »

Thanks Pete, It's just for testing, I'm hoping to go IBU2 po when everything's done

Alwyn
YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD TO HAVE A HAPPY CHILDHOOD!

Saladin scratchbuild, Matilda scratchbuild, Churchill scratchbuild, Crusader scratchbuild, M10 Achiĺles scratchbuild, Universal Carrier scratchbuild
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

Its only two of the three.

Just touch bare ends together until you get sound, it will be permanent full volume. I do it all the time to save having to mount a volume control. You can't blow anything up by touching the wrong ones.
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1

Return to “General Questions”