HOW DID HE DO THIS?!

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Tiger111
Private

HOW DID HE DO THIS?!

Post by Tiger111 »

Greetings guests and fellow members here at the forum!
Today I'm doing a post about an interesting video I found online, thought you guys might enjoy it. I was searching the internet for RC tanking videos on YouTube; and this popped up on my recommended. My question is, how did he possibly make his tank do this?! :O 8O The whole firing action is just plain AWESOME even if its only shooting at old GI Joe tanks. Just think, what would it be like if a whole TANK to TANK battle was fought like this?!
phpBB [video]
Them: WHY do you like tanks so much?
Me: Well, let's see.... It's an all terrain machine of steel with a GUN mounted to the top. The REAL question SHOULD be, why WOULDN'T I like tanks "so much"..... 8)
Them: O_O
Roboticus_Prime
Corporal

Re: HOW DID HE DO THIS?!

Post by Roboticus_Prime »

With the smoke, it looks like it's a simple blackpower device. Probably a one shot type deal.

The redneck in me loves this kind of stuff, and the flamethrower versions too. But, I also realize that radio signals are not the most trustworthy of controls for these types of things.
RP RC

Hey, I got an idea...

Tanks: HL M26 Pershing, HL M1A2 Abrams, Taigen M4 76, HL M45 Pershing, 1/18 PZ IV, VS Abrams, [coming soon]
midlife306
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: HOW DID HE DO THIS?!

Post by midlife306 »

Not quite on the same scale but...
https://youtu.be/lLm6ddcNEW8
Cheers
Wayne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “General Questions”