PZ4 Track tensioners.

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
jarndice
Colonel

Re: PZ4 Track tensioners.

Post by jarndice »

I had hoped that when Taigen fitted the power switch on the Tiger 1 under the Radio operators hatch that they would standardise that position but that would have meant them fitting opening drivers and radio ops hatches instead of us having to cut the plastic blanks out and fit the real thing for them. :lolno:
But as you have shown it makes it so much more useful under the hatch rather than dragging in the dirt :thumbup:
Shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Arnie_DK
Corporal

Post by Arnie_DK »

And Taigen actually put in these hatches themselves. No cutting needed. So why they didnt mount them here from the start...mystery...
ptr727
Recruit

Post by ptr727 »

Hi, I ordered "PANZER IV METAL TRACK TENSIONERS" from rctank.de in 2017, just getting around to install them, cleaning out my RC closet, and want to get my Taigen tank rolling again.
Question, how do I mount the wheel part, my wheels/spokes are plastic, and have threaded screws with a bushing pressure inserted, there is no obvious way to mount the spoke wheel?
Pics attached.
Attachments
IMG_0546_s.jpg
IMG_0546_s.jpg (54.53 KiB) Viewed 399 times
IMG_0547_s.jpg
IMG_0547_s.jpg (49.24 KiB) Viewed 399 times
IMG_0548_s.jpg
IMG_0548_s.jpg (54.53 KiB) Viewed 399 times

Return to “General Questions”