Where to buy metal idler wheels for M26?

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Blackadder123
Lance Corporal

Where to buy metal idler wheels for M26?

Post by Blackadder123 »

Hi,

Does anyone know where to order metal idler wheels for the Pershing? The plastic ones are really flimsy and really seem inadequate if you have metal tracks. The only place I've seen them being sold is on an Australian website and as a whole metal wheel set..... Would rather find a seller in Europe than have it shipped across the world.

Thanks
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Re: Where to buy metal idler wheels for M26?

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Try rctanks.de
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
bikerdude
Lance Corporal

Re: Where to buy metal idler wheels for M26?

Post by bikerdude »

There's some on ebay, got them on my watch list for my sons tank, the plastic 1's are badly worn and slip a lot in the tracks now.

Return to “General Questions”