Sorted

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Re: Sorted

Post by Max-U52 »

We need one more part for the main gun, then she goes to the paint shop.

Then we're off to the front!

HaHa! Photos are back!! WooHoo!! :haha: :/ :clap: :clap: :thumbup:
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Just tried to post another photo but when I tried to go to the postimages site I got a message that said attackers were trying to get in. Now what?
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Max-U52 wrote:Just tried to post another photo but when I tried to go to the postimages site I got a message that said attackers were trying to get in. Now what?
BTW have these attackers been named yetImage ....

Just trying to get a chuckle out of you Gary. Try the app I mentioned. It works nicely and easily. And your pictures are stored on your phones gallery. I setup a folder for all my r/c tank pics.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Tanks alot.... :wave:
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

making the video

:wave:
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

OK, Guys, I think I'm gonna run with imgur for now. It seems to be a lot like photobucket and photos are easy to upload from my PC

phpBB [video]

Hope that helps
gisalook
Lance Corporal

Post by gisalook »

Google drive
The South will rise again.

That's South Wales mun Boyo.
.U.K.
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

gisalook wrote:Google drive
No Comprendo. Can you expand?

Return to “General Questions”