Heng long 4th generation controller

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
pumuklis
Recruit

Heng long 4th generation controller

Post by pumuklis »

In a Heng Long German Panther 1/16 27 mhz tank I built a Heng Long 4th generation controller.
8 pin connector had to to be replaced by in 5-6 and 7-8 wiring harness to make the tower rotate properly and the cannon lift.
But no gun shot. It does not shoot balls, there is no shot sound, and there is no motor back skip.
What to do?
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Re: Heng long 4th generation controller

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Hi,
The first thing to do is to tell us a little about yourself in the "Introduce yourself" Thread as is customary on this Forum. We are very friendly and helpful, but do like to get know people first.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

This is what you do, you go to the Introduce yourself page and you give us some few details about yourself,
What country you are in what experience in modelling that kind of thing and then you ask questions,
You do not get ice cream before you have eaten your cabbage on this Forum.
Shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

jarndice wrote:This is what you do, you go to the Introduce yourself page and you give us some few details about yourself,
What country you are in what experience in modelling that kind of thing and then you ask questions,
You do not get ice cream before you have eaten your cabbage on this Forum.
Shaun.

"How can ya have any pudding if ya dont eat your meat" !!! ;)
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

In reply to your initial question, you might find it useful to have a look at this viewtopic.php?f=79&t=23675
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

pumuklis wrote:In a Heng Long German Panther 1/16 27 mhz tank I built a Heng Long 4th generation controller.
8 pin connector had to to be replaced by in 5-6 and 7-8 wiring harness to make the tower rotate properly and the cannon lift.
But no gun shot. It does not shoot balls, there is no shot sound, and there is no motor back skip.
What to do?

I too have the same problem.
The solution may be in the diagram posted in the link, but then again, maybe not :S
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Herman do I get extra points for knowing that your quote is from "Pink Floyds The Wall" ? :haha: :haha:
I bought all their vinyl then I bought all the Tapes ( New Tech) then blow me down I felt obliged to buy all the CDs,
I am not that keen on progress its costing me a fortune. :lolno: :lolno:
Shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

jarndice wrote:Herman do I get extra points for knowing that your quote is from "Pink Floyds The Wall" ? :haha: :haha:
I bought all their vinyl then I bought all the Tapes ( New Tech) then blow me down I felt obliged to buy all the CDs,
I am not that keen on progress its costing me a fortune. :lolno: :lolno:
Shaun.
Sure you do mate............

One of my biggest regrets was selling a vinyl copy of " Piper at the gates of Dawn" :'(
My musical taste these days is bloody 'Dorothy the F'n Dinosaur" and various tracks from that awful Emma Wiggle :/

Sigh..................such is life :problem:
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
pumuklis
Recruit

Post by pumuklis »

It's so wrapped up now and that's how it works.
Which wire to pass and where?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_WxBuS ... e=youtu.be
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Have you had a look at wibblywobbly's wiring diagram? I know he is looking to fit the new RX18 into and old Heng Long Tiger.
Richard

Return to “General Questions”